The “TopQM-Systems CQI Auditor” training builds didactically on the AIAG-licensed module 3.0 (“Understanding AIAG CQI Self-Assessment”) and on the seminar documents provided; it is therefore also a prerequisite for
attending module 4.0 Module 4.0 is a group-based auditor seminar for the CQI standards: CQI-9 and CQI-27. This seminar focuses on CQI auditor training.
+ Summary of the basic knowledge from module 3.0
+ Process orientation and turtle model
+ Applying process tables
+ Audit preparation
+ Audit execution
+ Scoring of the audit
+ Auditor qualification in accordance with CQI requirements
+ Integration in a QM system
+ CQI summary
+ Group work and knowledge exchange
+ TopQM-Systems final exam
Quality assurance and quality management employees, test and process designers, internal and external auditors, supplier liaisons, project team members
In module 4.0, the pre-exam suitability assessment is conducted by means of a suitability assessment questionnaire in accordance with the AIAG CQI auditor qualification requirements, with answers recorded in writing by the consultant.
The key prerequisites are:
- Auditor training in accordance with ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 or ISO 19011
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with the CQI standard registered for, and/or comparable technical training / supervisor / technician or engineer
- Knowledge of the Automotive Core Tools, e.g. APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA
- Auditor qualification on the basis of DIN EN ISO 19011 (TopQM internal auditor Module 2.0)
- Participation at Module 3.0 Understanding AIAG (within Europe).
TopQM-Systems training material (Digital) in the respective training language.
Also, depending on the registered CQI standard, the original AIAG CQI-xx standard + Audit Questions as Excel File (digital) in English.
Price: One CQI standard included. Each additional standard is charged with 100€. A maximum of 3 standards is possible.
Each participant will receive the Certificate. If any of the prerequisites are not met, the participant will receive the certificate of attendance.
Retest will result in € 200,00 plus VAT or $ 200.00 (USD) per participant added to the invoice.
The desired standards are quoted during the registration. Max. 3 standards per training are possible.
Dates for Open and Online Trainings